Lower your monthly car payments or get CASH OUT by refinancing your existing auto loan with TCU!
Benefits of Refinancing:
- Lower your monthly payments
- Cash-Out your auto loan if you need access to money fast
- Get a rate discount of .50% APR* if you’re enrolled in automatic payments/payroll deduction with TCU
- Get 3 months of Sirius XM Radio FREE!
- Terms up to 72 months
- Low, competitive fixed rates
- We refinance vehicles up to 10 years old
- No application fees
- Apply online, on the phone, or in-person
- Apply 24/7 online or over the phone
- Apply over the phone: 781-843-5626, option 2
- Apply online
- We’ll work with you on the best payment plan for your needs
What’s Cash-Out Refinancing?
If you paid your car off early or have equity in your vehicle, you have access to the equity you’ve already paid for the things you need right now:
- Access Cash
- Consolidate Debt
- Unplanned Expenses
- Vehicle Maintenance
FREE Sirius Radio Trial
Get an auto loan with TCU and jam out with a FREE 3 month trial of Sirius Radio! No credit card information required, just opt-in when you get your financing!
About the trial:
- Vehicle must have Satellite radio capabilities
- Vehicle must not have had a free Sirius trial in the past 12 months
- Does not apply to existing Sirius subscriptions
- Once the auto & member eligibility has been confirmed, the radio is turned on within 48 hours
- Eligible members are notified by SiriusXM by email, phone or snail mail, usually within a week
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Rate and term are dependent on credit qualifications and repayment method. Rate includes an automatic repayment plan such as payroll deduction or automatic payment; otherwise add an additional 0.50% to the listed APR. Definition of a used vehicle is model years 2007-2015. Maximum age of used vehicle is 10 years. New money only. 12 month term at 6.99% APR will have an estimated monthly payment of $86.53 per $1,000 borrowed. Tremont Credit Union Membership is required for loan funding. Membership requires a $30 minimum deposit in a Regular Savings Account. New members may apply for membership online or at one of our four Boston-area branch locations. Learn more about membership.