Being a student can be hard enough. Make life a little easier with a card that rewards you for every dollar you spend.
- Anytime Funds
- Fraud Protection
- Local Service
- Earn 1.5 points for every eligible net $1 you spend1
- No caps or limits on the points you can earn
- Get up to five years to redeem points for rewards2
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase3
- Redeem for $25 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings
- Chip-enhanced acceptance and security
- Zero fraud liability4
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- See the Consumer Card Features and Benefits for a complete list
- Introductory 0.00% APR for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases* and balance transfers
- After the introductory offer, receive a variable APR (currently 16.24% to 25.24%)*
- See the Terms and Conditions for complete details
*The introductory rate does not apply to cash advances. Balance Transfer fee of 3% of each transfer amount, $5 minimum will apply. We apply your minimum payment to balances with lower APRs first, including promotional APRs. Amounts paid over the minimum payment will be applied in the order of highest to lowest APR balances.
We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
1You will earn 1.5 Reward Points for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back).
2The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
3Rewards points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only within seven business days or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Monthly net purchase bonus points will be applied each billing cycle.
4Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
A Tremont Credit Union Regular Savings Account (membership share) is required to be open and maintained with a balance of at least $30.