Tap into your home's equity for just about any need. Then use it as you need it without having to reapply.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Repayment
- Local Processing
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And, much more
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- The interest paid might be tax deductible1
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Personalized service from trusted lenders
- Apply Now HELOC
- Apply Now HE Loan
1Consult a tax advisor.
A Tremont Credit Union Regular Savings Account (membership share) is required to be open and maintained with a balance of at least $30.