With e-Green Checking, rejoice in the convenience of a web based account and protect the environment at the same time! e-Green Checking allows you to utilize either our in-branch services or internet Home Banking services with absolutely no monthly fee!
- No monthly maintenance fee (required e-Statement registration)
- Paperless account with free Online Banking
- Visa Debit Card® with fraud protection
- No cost Direct Deposit
- Environmentally responsible paperless monthly e-Statements required
- Minor fee assessed ($0.50) for every paper check paid against e-Green paperless account
Already a Member?Add a Checking Account to Your Membership Request a Temporary Limit Increase on Your Debit Card
Please note, additional documentation may be required upon submission of any TCU form
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards
During TCU Hours: If your TCU Visa Debit Card has been lost or stolen, please call us at 1-800-370-1939 to freeze or cancel your card.
After Hours: If your TCU Visa Debit Card has been lost or stolen, please call our MTS system at 1-800-370-2255 to freeze or cancel your card. Your access code will the last four digits of your social security number unless you have designated a different number as your access code.
If your card has been blocked without your knowledge, please call 1-888-241-2440.Card Services
How do Checking Accounts work?
Do you know how your checking account works? Get the facts today so you can choose the best account for you:Learning Center
Products you may be interested in: