This holiday season, TCU will be spreading cheer to one of our largest, and most impactful Select Employer Group Partners, Boston Children’s Hospital.
To help the children affiliated with this organization, TCU will be dedicating it’s charitable efforts during November and December to drive awareness and raise funds for Boston Children’s Hospital!
Here are some of the ways TCU will be helping the Boston Children’s Hospital, and how you can help too:
Teddy Bear Sales
- TCU will be selling teddy bears at each branch to benefit Boston Children’s Hospital. All proceeds will be donated to Boston Children’s Hospital.
- You can buy a bear at any branch for $10, or purchase 2 for $16.
- TCU will be accepting toy donations at all branches to be donated to the children at Boston Children’s Hospital. For a list of accepted toys, click here.
Monetary Member Donations
- TCU will also give members the chance to donate to Boston Children’s Hospital by accepting monetary donations at our branches. Donations can be made in cash or by transferring directly from your TCU account.
$10 Donation per Personal Loan Closed
- For every personal loan closed during November and December, TCU will be donating $10 to BCH.
TCU’s Pledge for Credit Union Kids at Heart
- TCU is proud to continue to support the “Credit Unions Kids at Heart” Team in conjunction with Boston Children’s Hospital by donating $1,500 to the cause.
- For the past 20 years, the Credit Unions Kids at Heart Team has raised more than $5.4 Million to fund pediatric research projects. Some of the most cutting edge research is being performed at Boston Children’s Hospital, as one of the leading pediatric research centers in the world.
Dressing Down for a Cause
- On Fridays, TCU’s staff have the opportunity to donate $5 to various spotlighted charities in order to wear jeans. TCU will be dedicating all jeans day proceeds during November and December to Boston Children’s Hospital