TCU’s Mobile App now enables Touch ID. Touch ID allows members quick access to mobile banking by using a fingerprint registered on the mobile device.
Members can enable Touch ID from the “More” menu. If the user does not already have fingerprints registered on the device, they will be instructed to set up at least one fingerprint on the device first.
Once the user has enabled Touch ID, they will be prompted for a fingerprint when TCU’s Mobile App is launched. For security reasons, we will require the member to fully authenticate with their password when performing sensitive money movement transactions.
About TCU’s Mobile App
Access your accounts using your smartphone or tablet with Tremont Credit Union’s new mobile app. Visit the iPhone App Store, Google Play Store and Amazon App Store to download “Tremont CU Mobile”. With the Tremont CU Mobile App you can:
- View account balances & details
- Search and view your transaction history
- Transfer funds between your TCU accounts
- Remotely Deposit Checks*
- Make payments to existing Bill Pay payees
- View and modify payments
- Locate a TCU branch or fee free network ATM
* Available on iPhone, iPad, Android Phones and Tablets, and Amazon Fire HD Tablets. Note: Your mobile carrier’s message and/or data rates may apply.