Making our website more accessible for all our members.
Improving your user experience
Tremont Credit Union has an ongoing commitment to understand and serve the needs of our members. We are working to enhance our site to increase accessibility and usability for all of our visitors. Our accessibility efforts are based on the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C’s) Web Content Accessibility guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Levels A and AA. We recognize that many of our customers use assistive technologies that need to interact with our website.
Some of the accessibility changes underway include:
- Alternative text details for images and other non‐text elements
- Improved keyboard navigation
- Title attributes for additional information about links and images; indication of browser page titles
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension
- Association of forms with labels
- Association of table data with semantic IDs
- Better color contrast and intensity
All of these changes and more will make navigating our website with the assistance of a screen reader more semantic. For the best user experience, please use the latest version of web browser and assistive technology.
Reporting an accessibility issue
Contact the credit union through our secure email or call 781-843-5626 to describe the issue you’re having.