At most banks, a debit card is just a convenient piece of plastic. But for our Kasasa ® account holders, a debit card is your golden ticket to qualify for rewards.
Sign up for your free Kasasa checking account , and use your card to qualify for monthly cash rewards. It’s all the convenience of a free Visa ® debit card, with all the benefit of Tremont Credit Union.
- Free Visa ® debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with free Kasasa checking accounts
- Fast, free, and easy
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- Eliminate cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
Debit Card Limit Increase
Use this secure form to temporarily increase your Tremont Credit Union Debit Card purchase limit to $7,500. Your request will be addressed within the next two (2) business days.
Take advantage of our coin machines! Tremont CU members may use the coin machines free of charge. Coin machines are located at our Roslindale and Dorchester branches. Coin machines are serviced 30 minutes before the close of each business day.
- Intermediary CU: Eastern Corp FCU – ABA/Routing Number 211 391 773
- For Further Credit to: Tremont Credit Union – ABA/Routing Number 211 080 754
- Final Credit to: Member’s Name and Member Number
To enroll in Direct Deposit, you can either have funds automatically deposited into your Tremont Credit Union Account or have automatic payroll deductions.
- To set up a payroll deduction, see your HR manager to get your payroll or partial payroll deposited into your Tremont CU account. Tremont CU’s routing number is 211080754.
- To set up Social Security Direct Deposit, please visit this site for instructions. Tremont CU’s routing number is 211080754.
- To set up automatic transfers from another institution to your Tremont CU account for loan payments, please print and complete our Authorization Agreement (PDF) , sign, and securely email, mail, or fax to Tremont CU.
A Tremont Credit Union Regular Savings Account (membership share) is required to be open and maintained with a balance of at least $30.