Conservation doesn’t have to cost more. With the Mass Save® program, you can make a number of affordable energy-efficient upgrades.
- Zero Interest
- Easy Application
- No Collateral
- In partnership with the Mass Save program
- Make affordable, energy-efficient improvements to your home
- Qualify for a 0% APR interest loan for up to $25,0001
- Use this loan for:
- Attic, wall, and basement insulation
- High-efficiency heating systems
- Central air conditioning/air source heat pumps
- Ductless mini split heat pumps
- High efficiency domestic hot water systems
- Solar hot water systems
- 7-Day digital & WiFi thermostats
- ENERGY STAR® qualified replacement windows
- Pay zero interest for the life of the loan
- Easy application process
- No collateral necessary
To Get Started
To apply for this unique loan, just follow these simple steps:
- Schedule a home energy assessment. Call Mass Save at 866-527-7283 to get scheduled.
- Once your home is assessed, A Mass Save representative will review your results and let you know which improvements would be eligible for financing.
- The representative will provide a 0% energy loan intake form, program steps, and minimum standards and requirements. Fill out and submit them.
Scan & email to: [email protected]
Or mail to: HEAT Loan Program CLEAResult 50 Washington Street Suite 3000 Westborough, MA 01581
- Once you receive your energy loan authorization form, bring it to Tremont Credit Union for financing.
For more information, please visit Mass Save online.
1APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Incentive available for residential customers occupying a 1-4 family home participating in the Mass Save home energy assessment program. Offer subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply. Subject to eligibility for credit approval. Please refer to MassSave.com/HEATLoan for more information.
A Tremont Credit Union Regular Savings Account (membership share) is required to be open and maintained with a balance of at least $30.