APPLY NOW SELECT EMPLOYER GROUPS
“The fees are a lot less than at your regular bank. Working with a not-for-profit allows me to build a more personal relationship with the employees than if I were using a traditional bank.”
-Yvonne C., Member for 16 years
Membership at Tremont Credit Union gives you part-ownership of the credit union! Tremont Credit Union is a cooperatively owned, not-for-profit financial institution run for the benefit of our member-owners. We take pride in serving our community.
There are many ways to be eligible for membership at Tremont Credit Union. Membership is open to:
- All who live or work in these Massachusetts Counties:
- Suffolk County
- Norfolk County
- Middlesex County
- All who worship in Suffolk County, Massachusetts.
- Many Select Employer Groups throughout Massachusetts, including the Boston Public Schools, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Boston Children’s Hospital, and Dana Farber Cancer Institute. Click here to see if your employer or community association group qualifies.
- All family members of existing members qualify for membership.
Becoming a Tremont CU member is just a few clicks away. Apply for membership online today to become a part-owner of Tremont Credit Union!
Enjoy these free services as part of your Tremont Credit Union Membership:
- Direct Deposit Discounts – Loan discounts & no monthly maintenance fee on Checking accounts! Learn more>>
- Online Banking – Access your account anywhere at any time! Learn more>>
- Mobile App with Remote Check Deposit – Tremont Credit Union at your fingertips! Learn more>>
- Automated Member Telephone Self Service System – Bank over the phone! Learn more>>
- Bill Pay – Stay on top of your bills! Learn more>>
- Coin Machines – Make use of loose change! Learn more>>
- Shared Branching – Access to 5,000+ credit union branches nationwide. Learn more>>
- Extensive Nationwide ATM Network – CO-OP and SUM ATM network. Learn more>>
- Notary Public – Each branch has free notary public services to members.
- Online Car Shopping Portal – Research the right ride for you! Learn more>>
- Love My Credit Union Rewards Program – Earn cash back and rewards when you shop! Learn more>>
- Financial Learning Platform & Blogs – Get informed! Learn more>>
- Privacy & Security Resources – Protect your identity and finances. Learn more>>