Did you know? Boston Public School teachers are obligated to pay for their classroom’s supplies each year.
Tremont Credit Union would like to show its appreciation and support of our Boston Public School teachers for all the hard work, effort, and optimism they put into the classroom and in the minds of their students.
Tremont Credit Union is pleased to offer its award-winning, second annual Boston Public School Teacher Appreciation Program, awarding three teachers classroom sponsorships!
Three Boston Public School Teachers will receive:
- 1st prize: $1,500 towards school supplies
- 2nd prize: $1,000 towards school supplies
- 3rd prize: $500 towards school supplies
- Has the teacher made a difference in their students’ lives?
- Does the teacher go above and beyond?
- Do they have a unique teaching style?
Your browser does not support iframes.