Since the COVID-19 Coronavirus situation became part of our daily lives, Tremont Credit Union has taken many steps to protect the health and safety of our members and staff while continuing to provide vital and uninterrupted banking services. As you know, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts issued a “Stay-At-Home” order on Monday and asked non-essential businesses to close until April 7 and for residents to limit travel as much as possible.
Credit Unions are considered an essential business under the order and we plan to continue to find ways to meet the needs of our members during this difficult and challenging time. Tremont Credit Union is open and we are committed to serving all of your financial needs.
For the safety of our members and staff, we have made the following modifications:
- Our Milton Branch is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. For safety purposes, we have limited the number of members in the lobby to no more than two members at one time.
- Our Roslindale Branch is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to noon Saturday. For safety purposes, we have limited the number of members in the lobby to no more than three members at one time.
- Our Dorchester (Bayside) and Longwood Branches are currently closed. The ATM at Longwood is available.
In our efforts to maintain a safe and secure environment for our staff and members, we are currently transitioning to a remote workforce. During this time, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we all adapt to these new situations.
In times like these, we know it is tempting to withdraw large sums of cash; however, we ask that you refrain as the credit union is the safest place to keep your money. Walking around with large amounts of cash can be dangerous. For your protection, please, you should limit the amount of money you have on your person. For your safety, we ask that you utilize our online services and mobile banking as much as possible. If you have any questions about these digital conveniences or would like assistance to get started, please call 781.843.5626 or email [email protected].
For your convenience, the following services are available to you:
- Access your account at any time with our online, mobile and telephone banking services.
- Over 36,000 ATMs located nationwide can be found using the CO-OP Locator and SUM ATM Locator APPs. Our ATM daily withdrawal limits are $1,000 and can be withdrawn in $500 increments. Our debit card point-of-sale limits are $5,000.
- Over 5,000 shared branch locations which allow you to access your account from other institutions. Find a branch near you with the CO-OP Locator.
- Our 24/7 Call Center is available to answer any questions you may have. Call us at 781.843.5626. Again, we are transitioning to a remote workforce so there may be some delays.
- For any questions regarding your credit card, please contact our Cardmember Services 24/7 at 800.558.3424
- Our Annual meeting has been postponed.
We thank you for being our member and together, we will get through this difficult time. Henry Ford said it best, “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is a success.”
George G. Hardiman
President and Chief Executive Officer
Tremont Credit Union