Apply for a chance to receive a $1,500 scholarship towards your college tuition!
Tremont Credit Union, in partnership with The Cooperative Credit Union Association, is offering our prospective-college-student-members the opportunity to be awarded a $1,500 scholarship.
- Only open to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2018-19 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Tremont Credit Union.
Not a member? Click here to apply online today!
What do you need to submit?
Each applicant MUST submit:
- A current Association scholarship application form
- A typewritten essay on the following topic:“In 250 words or less, please write about a person or event that has been an inspiration to you and how it has affected you and your outlook on life.”
- An academic transcript of grades
All items requested must be received in order for the application to qualify for consideration.
Applicants will be evaluated based on their essay, grades, and extracurricular/community activities.
How to Apply
Please send your scholarship application, essay, and academic transcript to Tremont Credit Union’s Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at your nearest Tremont Credit Union branch.
The deadline to submit applications and supporting documents is Friday, March 2, 2018.
If you have any questions about the 2018 College Scholarship Program, please contact TCU’s Marketing Department at email@example.com or by calling 781-664-6547.